The CPC firm was created in 1999 by Mme LAPIERRE in Antibes. He supports companies from NICE to MANDELIEU, as well as in the VAR.
CPC places the entrepreneur and his project at the center of its concerns and strategy.
– In 2009 CPC joined a group of independent accounting experts SYNERGA, in order to remain at the heart of thinking around the profession of chartered accountant and the service provided to the client.
– In 2010 the ANTIBES site was enlarged to better serve and welcome business leaders: new reception area, meeting rooms.
– In 2011, to promote proximity with its customers, a second site was opened in NICE.
– In 2014, as part of its development and to welcome its customers in more optimal conditions, the firm moved closer to the motorway axes by settling in the Antibes Spaces.
– In 2019 and because we are not only an accounting firm, CABINET PACA COMPTA becomes CABINET PACA CONSEILS.
2208 Route de Grasse
Les Espaces Antibes
SYNERGA is an independent Chartered Accountants and Chartered Auditors network in 80 French cities and having 1000 staff members.
Our membership in SYNERGA
– grants you our ability to react to the developments of the Law by using common skills and knowledge,
– grants you expert advice and a comprehensive service,
– grants you the benefit from the strength of a nationwide group, member of the MSI international network, to support your French and overseas development.
With over 250 carefully selected member firms in more than 100 countries worldwide, MSI Global Alliance (MSI) is one of the world’s leading international associations of independent legal and accounting firms.Global legal and accounting advice to support your business
When you are doing business across borders, you need professional advisors who are not only experts in the laws, tax systems, regulations and customs of your own jurisdiction, but who also have the experience, capabilities and resources to support your business activities in other countries.
That is where MSI member firms can help. For more than 25 years, our members have been providing high quality cross-border advice.Advisors you can trust
From setting up overseas subsidiaries to understanding foreign tax regulations, our members can help you overcome the challenges you face, take full advantage of new opportunities and smooth your path to business success, almost anywhere in the world.
With MSI Global Alliance, you can be assured that wherever you do business, you benefit from high quality, transparent and cost-effective support tailored to the needs of your business.A common culture
MSI member firms are among the leading and most reputable, independent local firms in their marketplaces and focus on serving clients of a similar size and profile.
They are united by a common desire to provide partner-led, reliable and personal services.
A commitment to high standards
To ensure sound advice in every location, every MSI member firm has been through a meticulous selection and due diligence process that requires each firm to meet specific criteria including :
• A broadly based commercial practice
• Independently owned and mid-sized in their local jurisdiction
• The ability to work in English
• Strong local focus and international experience
• A diverse and growing client base
MSI’s Code of Conduct also ensures members and clients can count on member firms for reliable and responsive services wherever in the world they require professional advice.
A global association
Although MSI is not a worldwide partnership or network (as defined by the European Union and IFAC), member firms share a commitment to providing a high level of service to clients wherever they are doing business. MSI provides strong independent firms with a framework for assisting clients involved in national and international marketplaces.
MSI is a non-practising international association and does not deliver services in its own name. Each member firm is a separate, independent firm. No individual member firm is responsible for the services or activities of any other